Tuesday 21 April 2015

autumn Days

Now that Autumn has well and truly arrived I have added a few new blankets and sets of linen to my collection.



I could not resist this charcoal grey Sheridan Linen pom pom throw that I purchased on sale for 30 per cent off!  I love that it basically works anywhere in my home. I am currently using it on my bed against my white linen cover and it looks super cosy!




I was lucky enough to win a voucher from 7Vignettes and Life Interiors recently and put the money towards a  Kate and Kate Limited edition Marsha Golemac blanket which is art on a throw! It has all my favourites with perfect pops of pink and yellow and a black and white grid pattern- so soft and beautiful.


I bought this Kate and Kate Sea Tangle Blanket as a summer throw from The Minimalist Store last season, but I will be keeping it out for the colder months too as it is super soft and I love the minimal design!




1 comment:

  1. Wow, love them all especially the sheridan one. Love the Kate and Kate one too xo

    ReplyDelete