Tuesday 9 June 2015

life captured workshop

Last Saturday I took the drive up to beautiful Avalon to spend the day at LIFE:CAPTURED, a photography and memory keeping workshop!  The workshop was hosted by blogger Pink Ronnie along with photographer Trish from Tealily Photography.

On arrival I was in awe of the fabulous home of Zoe from @theweddingnest and I knew straight away what a creative day it would be!  With location on point, Trish helped us get aquainted with the manual functions on our cameras and we spent the morning practicing our new skills around this gorgeous space!

We refulled with a delicious baked salmon and salad lunch outside on the verandah and enjoyed a chat with some lovely ladies.


After lunch it was time to learn about Lightroom, photo organising and memory keeping with Ronnie. She was very patient with the various experience levels  in the group (especially with me!), teaching us how to archive and organise our images.


 It was a lovely day with great company and I left with a fabulous goodie bag and feeling very inspired!













All images by me, My Fabulous Design (except for image one which is The Wedding Nest Zoe's gorgeous space, featured in the latest Country Home Ideas).

No comments:

Post a Comment